>Working on Skwikee, my social reality game, designed to enhance product integration into a reality based gaming platform. What can I say? At the end of the day, I’m a marketing chick. So, I’m starting with what I know: Women. I’m also starting close to home: LA.
So to sum up my research so far:
- We love to play and don’t mind brands creeping into our game time.
- We love gifting virtual goods, willing to spend real money on it.
- Don’t call us Gamers, we’re not.
- We love to share our greatness with friends.
- We’re educated and have money…lots of money.
- At the end of the day, we want to still believe in the fairytale.
- Sometimes, we just need a break from the crazy, so we play social games.
- We like the little cartoon icons in social games, but we LOVE reality TV more.
So here’s a peek at the prototype of how I think advertisers will need to model their next social media move: Skwikee.